I’ve Misfueled Mazda Bongo in Derbyshire, What to Do Now?
Misfuelling Mazda Bongo in Derbyshire? Don’t panic, a lot of us make this mistake of misfuelling in our vehicles. In-fact every four minutes 1 person makes this error. It is an easy mistake to make and once you make this mistake a sudden panic kicks in and you think the Bongo’s engine is ruined and you are going to face a huge bill for the lapse in concentration.
When you fill a diesel Bongo with petrol there is a serious risk that you will damage your engine. Petrol acts as a solvent with repairs coming up to hundreds or even thousands of pounds if the engine ceases as the contaminated fuel goes through the system. Metal particles from the pump could be deposited in the fuel which risks further damage. It is important to properly and safely drain it.
Mazda Bongo Misfuelling Experts in Derbyshire
If you’ve mistakenly misfueled your Bongo in Derbyshire, don’t panic as GMM1 Derbyshire has the right solution for your Bongo. We cover all Derbyshire and every Bongo model. What to do when you realize that you have put wrong fuel in your Bongo in Derbyshire, if you haven’t started your Bongo’s engine don’t start it. If possible, put your Bongo in neutral and ask for help to shift it to a safe spot. GMM1 Derbyshire has expert Bongo Misfuelling engineers who can drain your Bongo’s engine at the cheapest online prices.
Misfuelled a Bongo? Get it Fixed By Mazda Bongo in Derbyshire
The best way to get you back on the road is to drain the Bongo fuel tank and get the filter cleaned or replaced. Fortunately, all these services are available at GMM1 Derbyshire and are done by experts with years of experience in this field. This is the best way to protect your Bongo’s engine in Derbyshire from damage.
However, don’t be harsh on yourself as hundreds of thousands of drivers have done the same, 150,000 a year to be precise, so you are not alone.
Some Misfuelling Facts
One person every four minutes fills their vehicle in with wrong fuel which can wreak havoc on the interior workings, with repair bills amounting to hundreds of millions of pounds every year. Putting diesel in a petrol Bongo engine will cause your engine to cut out and stop working. As diesel doesn’t ignite in the same way that petrol does, the spark plugs which ignite the fuel in your petrol engine will have no effect.
If you have misfueled your Bongo in Derbyshire , follow these simple steps to get your engine started.
- If you want to get your Bongo engine to start again, all the fuel needs to be drained from the fuel system and replaced with petrol or diesel. Call GMM1 Derbyshire now to get Misfuelling from your Bongo by our wrong fuel experts.
- It’s hard to fill a petrol tank with diesel because diesel fuel nozzles are designed to not fit in petrol cars.
- However, it is all too easy to accidentally fill your diesel-fuelled Bongo with petrol.
- Petrol does a lot of damage to your diesel engine as it finishes the lubricant used to keep it ticking over and cause metal components to grate against each other which causes them to crack and decompose.
- This just doesn’t damage the fuel pump and injection systems, it can also destroy the engine completely.